Killer O/c With New Gpu Cooler

I figured id share this, as im really excited with it. I got a Zalman VF700Cu for my 6600 yesterday, and not only are my load temps with the new cooler far better than with the stock cooler (51ish vs 60's), my core o/c speed went from 400 max with stock cooler to 575, and the stock core is 300! Memory didnt go much further with the BGA ramsinks on DDR, 605 vs 600 (is there a way to get better memory performance with better ramsinks?) Heres a link to my 3dMark 05 score, i know its low, but its the fastest for a 6600 in their Database at 3243 3d Marks, what do you guys think, good o/c or no?

nice, anyway, id lap it and see whatelese you can get outta it, also, volt mod it, do whatever you can, i would like to see that thing fly, noone really realizez the non high end gfx cards really at least accomplishment wise

nice, anyway, id lap it and see whatelese you can get outta it, also, volt mod it, do whatever you can, i would like to see that thing fly, noone really realizez the non high end gfx cards really at least accomplishment wise

484165[/snapback]

Well, both the core and the cooler were mirror smooth, as for voltage mods, dunno if i wanna go that far into it.