Opinions On My Case And...

alright thanks alot. Last night i didnt have any velcro so i decided to just brake out the cage holder and set it up. THen i suspended the hard drive in the 5.25 bay until i get some nice sturdy velcro. Heres a pic if anyones interested

dsc009118ve.th.jpg

I know its ghetto with the shoe laces and all but where else could i have put it :\

kits are made so you can mount harddrives in your 5.25 inch bays....

im not sure who would have them but if u searched google you could probably find them....

i know for a fact that walmart carries those velcro strip packs because we bought some from there about 6 months ago.

If u dont want to hide hard drive cables more effectivly just flip the hard drive around. Take a look at my case and u will get what im saying ;)

good job so far :) keep it up

• 3 weeks later...

i know its a lil off topic but that psu...i have the same one and while on the back the letters and switches will be upside down it looks better flipped over, you can see the whole inside better that way and if im not mistaken its got led fans right? well trust me it looks really nice upsidown, so give it a try and tell me what you think :)

omg. You dont need to do anything else man. you're done. My def. of wire management is when all wires are clear out of the way of the fans. When's like that. Its good. Add an Action Figure or a small model car in that thing. =D

omg. You dont need to do anything else man. you're done. My def. of wire management is when all wires are clear out of the way of the fans. When's like that. Its good. Add an Action Figure or a small model car in that thing. =D

494988[/snapback]

couldn't say it better myself