Wrong Fah Team Numbers!

kendellrt

I just reinstalled windows and accidentally put in team number 12272, instead of OCC's 12772! I looked up the wrong team numberand it is Gifhorn Big Processor Scientologists. I noticed that a few of us have made the same mistake, and that at least one member, alown, is still folding for them! Let's make sure that we are all folding for the right team!

Well all of my machines are here at home but 3 and there at the office, I have 27 and now that I am home everyday most days anyway and got my disability checks started mailing to me Friday I have time to check all of them. I need to put my 3.2EE back together but by time I get through checking all of them every day I do not feel like working on one! I will get it put together one day soon the Asus MB quit on me, I am have a new Abit for it.

:foldon:

i did the same thing a while ago but i put team 177727 sucks i folded like 3 wu for that number my luck ther was no team so i didnot give any one else our credit at least it served the cause and it is what its all about atleast your wus went through and there was no waste of time