Lesser Known Games That You Love

spathalogic

worms 3d: apocolypse

duke nukem 3d

metal gear solid 1 & 2

484322[/snapback]

There all pretty well known Games tbh....

DarK Reign! + Dark Reign : The Shadow Hand! Two great stratgy games with an awsome multiplayer and single player!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There all pretty well known Games tbh....

DarK Reign! + Dark Reign : The Shadow Hand!  Two great stratgy games with an awsome multiplayer and single player!

484328[/snapback]

well...no one really ever talks about 'em...so i consider them "lesser known" =D

i love the game "Tanks" on http://www.flashplayer.com

Favorite old game (other than Civilization II, which I've been playing since I was 12 or so) has to be an old Microprose game called Transport Tycoon. Its similair to the Railroad Tycoon franchise, but instead of just trains you get all forms of transportation. The graphics are nice, very carefully animated with lots of little houses, buildings, and roads spread about a continent for you to build your transportation network on. Lets see... did anyone ever play Uprising for PC? It was a first person strategy game, probably about 6 or 7 years old now. Man, I feel like that was forever ago! Thanks for letting me reminisce about old times on my 200Mhz PI.

Favorite old game (other than Civilization II, which I've been playing since I was 12 or so) has to be an old Microprose game called Transport Tycoon. Its similair to the Railroad Tycoon franchise, but instead of just trains you get all forms of transportation. The graphics are nice, very carefully animated with lots of little houses, buildings, and roads spread about a continent for you to build your transportation network on. Lets see... did anyone ever play Uprising for PC? It was a first person strategy game, probably about 6 or 7 years old now. Man, I feel like that was forever ago! Thanks for letting me reminisce about old times on my 200Mhz PI.

484429[/snapback]

That made me remember an old Mac game I used to play called Dino Park Tycoon! OMG I forgot about all those hours of fun back in kindergarten. Gonna have to do some pokin around on the net to see if I can find that one. :D

I'd have to say Chex Quest. Old doom style shooter that came in a cereal box, never found a better game from a cereal box before. Unfortunetly you need an older version of windows to run it.

484060[/snapback]

Oh my... It's been a while. I loved chex quest. I remember I got that from my dad's friend who thought I would like it. I was addicted to that game for a while. I should try and find my copy. Why not run it in compatibility mode in XP?

Red Faction (one, not two) that game is freaking awesome :D though no one even remembers it anymore :P

ooo and Whacky Wheels :D man that game is old :P

Oh my... It's been a while. I loved chex quest. I remember I got that from my dad's friend who thought I would like it. I was addicted to that game for a while. I should try and find my copy. Why not run it in compatibility mode in XP?

484473[/snapback]

haven't actually tried that, just downloaded Chex Quest 2 and 3 off the internet! They are all shareware games now! :D I hope they are as good as the first.