What Would You Pay?

Well I have better logic and makes the deal even/fair or w/e you wanna say.

484731[/snapback]

Better logic? Lets say you can get a 9800 Pro for $230 on newegg, and a 6600 GT for $225 on newegg, you know the 6600 GT is better no doubt. Then at zipzoomfly they have the 9800 Pro for $150, and the 6600 GT for $200, that doesn't mean you compare the 6600 GT on ZZF to the 9800 Pro on newegg, Thats not logic thats uncomprehensable opinion. It makes no sense. It doesn't matter regardless because I need a high resolution moniter to max out my new graphics card. I wouldn't want to spoil it by sticking it with a moniter that maxes out at 1024x728 :P

Heres an idea if you two want to keep arguing over this go meet somewhere and fight it out, winner takes both monitors looser gets the video plastered on the forum for all to see :lol:

Better logic? Lets say you can get a 9800 Pro for $230 on newegg, and a 6600 GT for $225 on newegg, you know the 6600 GT is better no doubt. Then at zipzoomfly they have the 9800 Pro for $150, and the 6600 GT for $200, that doesn't mean you compare the 6600 GT on ZZF to the 9800 Pro on newegg, Thats not logic thats uncomprehensable opinion. It makes no sense. It doesn't matter regardless because I need a high resolution moniter to max out my new graphics card. I wouldn't want to spoil it by sticking it with a moniter that maxes out at 1024x728  :P

484734[/snapback]

I'm lost, since when is a monitor able to be compared just like a video card. It's not fair to compare 2 completely different pieces of hardware. Therefor your logic...sucks.

Heres an idea if you two want to keep arguing over this go meet somewhere and fight it out, winner takes both monitors looser gets the video plastered on the forum for all to see :lol:

484737[/snapback]

Good idea. I'd pay to see the fight in-person. :lol:

We just had a judo fight and shmitty won.

EDIT: Shmitty is gay and logged in with my account, I won, I pinned him down and held his arms together till he gave up. He was afraid I might read this and hid his keyboard from me. And I stole something from your house when I left, can you guess what it is? :D

Yes, he is telling the truth, my moniter sux and i got owned ninja style.

EDIT: actually he lost exactly how he said I lost. The only thing he did was take some of my skin on his braces. Anywho he logged into my account because he is a .....explicit word....!! He was mad that I was right about the monitors .

And what did you take foo.

EDIT: Im gay and I lie, Coolzero did kick my butt and I lie on these forums because im like that. Coolzero is much bigger then me and lifts weights so that prooves I lie. Im gay, I like penus.