Overclocking An X800 Pro

What effect will increasing these two attributes have on the performance? ... what are they and how far can i take them...? .. right now, im at 530/505 from 475/450 stock and no problems...

any suggestions or recommendations?

I have an x800 Pro and I can get mine up to 520/575 max. Mine is also flashed to an xt, so my "stock" speed is 500/500, I use this for my day to day tasks and playing games. I only use my max OC for benching. I used ati tool to find my max OC, is that what you're using? If you have half decent cooling, you should be able to reach my clocks, and possibly go further, it all depends on your card.

hadda x800 pro visiontek xtasy version non vivo but then f*$'d all up trying to flash bios. yours is probably non vivo as well since its bbati. go get yourself a zalman vf700-cu or arctic cooling silencer rev 5 and slap em on.. i rec. zalman.. i got mine on my 6800gt. i was able to reach 528/579 np with a few lil mem artifacts here and there occ. but try getting those aftermarket cooling products. theyll help. use omega drivers also .. with atitool to help ya.

your frames per second will increase from oc. which means less choppyness

Edited by fyr3wyr3