Got Hacked...what Can Be Done?

Get 'bitchecker' to hack him? :D

Or, get his ISP to cut off his access/account. If you have sufficient logs or other proof, you can submit that info to the ISP to get him kicked. Do not do anything illegal in return, or you could get busted (possibly instead of him).

honestly since he was made a moderator (ie. given access to make changes) i don't know if his isp would even do anything. I would just let it go and be more careful in who you trust with such responsibilitys in the future

well when he says "attacked" does he mean his site was changed or post were changed?

or does he mean his computer was hacked into?

if it is the latter then that is illegal

Edited by contra33

Three separate sections were deleted in their entirety. Of COURSE, we had a backup, but it's just the principle.

I LIKE the dog idea. No fondling though, I'd rather rip his tongue out and skull f. .k him using his blood for lube...

...m.m.ust...k.k.keep...r.r.r.rage.....p.p.p.p.p.pent up......arggghh.

But seriously, it seems he was quickly identified and summarily put to death!!!!

Thanks for the ideas/suggestions/help/etc....

Edited by Pent uP Rage

I'm a member of a game modding forum that was attacked last night.  The general consensus there is that it was an "inside" job from a former moderator.  I know about tracing his IP and all that, but what can we do?  I don't think they want him arrested, just want him to squirm...

482770[/snapback]

www.trollhunters.com

Let us have him!!! :)