Please Help

so i need the video card plugged in, the cpu, and the ram where should i put it if not in the case? where do i find the four pin ps plug for the cpu? i think the motehrboard, or atleast the plug where you plug in the power supply to the motherboard is bad, becuase once it is plugged in to the mobo it does nothing.

Edited by Joker08

Have you ever done any research before you decided to build a pc?

I suggest you leave your pc alone for a bit and read up on each step to make sure you are doing everything correctly!

Then print out a guide and follow it step by step, (you should normally get a great guide with you motherboard, Which are Very handy :))

Alex

Edited by bitchplz

id say try this outside the case.  I think you probably are grounding out somewhere.  once again, did you use standoffs?  if not, bingo.

482650[/snapback]

yeah i did, but maybe i missed a couple or something, i will give it a try starting over from scratch

yeah i did, but maybe i missed a couple or something, i will give it a try starting over from scratch

482858[/snapback]

good luck! restarts are lame but you can learn from your mistakes. :)

why don't you tell us, ever part you bought for this computer.

Also, do reasearch like everyone said, it pays off in the long run.

Make sure the CMOS jumper is set to normal, mess with it, I had some motherboards shipped to me with the CMOS jumper set to clear

Double check your front panel jumpers, revserse them try everything u can

why don't you tell us, ever part you bought for this computer.

Also, do reasearch like everyone said, it pays off in the long run.

483013[/snapback]

Yes thats right, I am qouting myself, took that from Marty, anyways I read a simple "building a PC for Dummies" book, and I had no major or stupid error/mistake making mine. Cept for uh not having on switch on PSU, Lol.