Need Motherboard, Ram And Cpu For Serious Oc

wich components are the ultimate for serious OC of a 939 A64 system???

planing a new system to play with. need m-board, ram, cpu at an ok price.

venice 3200+ (this i think is final)

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D (this i dont know)

and the best ram possible :D ( have no idea)

but u guys are the experts, im just a amature so i need help.

Sounds good, you could get some good tccd ram if you want.

BTW, what video card are you planning on using (or buying?) you should get a good pci-express card.

Well, have fun building a new computer! What is your total budget?

Oh yea i heard in another thread that you are Hungarian, me too ^_^

Hajra Magyarok! :D

Guest Raven65

MSI NEO4 Platinum awesome for overclocking and get yourself some mushkin ram. tested and recommended by MSI.

either the dfi mobo you mention or the msi raven suggests would be my top choices for an amd build.

482829[/snapback]

what is then..... need only the best so if u know u must tell me :D wich combination makes the ultimate 64 system? would be nice to go past 400+ on htt.

and i allready have an HIS x850Xt, for videcard.

and sorry cold_snipe... IM norwegian, but im doing medical school here in hungary. so nem buzi vagyok, seretnek fel liter palinka :D es egy korso s

i think the lanparty gives more volt to the memory than MSI does. so ill go for lanparty. but i need a name or link for the best ram, not to familiar with ram and terms

483733[/snapback]

Atleast you know that the more voltage you give the ram the better for OCing. I'm not good with what brand or what type but you should look for something that's capable of a boot at a latency of 2. You should aslo look for ram that is higher in speed than 3200. Any thing else higher than that should work fine..

maybe for ram you could get something like this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820231006

i dunno, i dont know much about RAM ^_^

483917[/snapback]

Thats great ram, gskill 4400le. You may wanna go for the gig if you'll be doing more then just benching, but 2x256 oc better then 2x512. For ultimate ocing tho I'd suggest 2x256 of the gskill 4800la - that ram is sick. Only place i've seen with it in stock tho is some pc memory euro site. Not sure but I can find it again if you want...its not cheap tho :P