N00b Deep Thoght! (yes, I Am A N00b)

Mr Black Cat

Umm, yes, well hello! I am a n00b! and proud of it! for as i like to say to arrogant people: Everybody starts somewhere!

Quite. Also, contact me any time you wish, i love to talk and i love to AIM...(mrblackcat04). so try me at any time and i will be more than happy to reply.

Hoping for friends:

Mr Black Cat

If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice."

Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

:D i like black cats hehe

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind. --Jack Handey

Wow....0.o.... Nice people everywhere......... Kool. Well, for the people who don't know why I sign my name at the end of every message: I do it Because I think it's cool... (looks at computer screen in blank dispair....) Wow... I really am a loser..

Still losing the fight against being a loser:

Mr Black Cat

Guest Raven65

Welcome.

Yes we r nice here, you r right everyone starts somewhere. so just learn enjoy, stop being defensive and fold.

:foldon: