Head Phone Suggestion.

Coolzero101

Im looking for some head phones with a bass boost feature, but they can't be to huge, and they just gots to be under $50. If you guys have any suggestions then lets hear them.

i recently bought some portable headphones, the Koss Portapro's... they were designed in the 80's so a lot of people think they look ugly/weird, i think they look cool... the bass response is f'n fantastic... with my 5 band eq on my iRiver i can get a similar overall EQ to my home system which is mind-blowing... and they cost $20-40 stateside

similar sounding (almost identical) are the sennheiser px100's... they look a lot more modern, because they came out recently... we sell these at my shop, so they're probably a lot easier to find... i personally like the Portapro's sound, but the difference is very small... they are also around the same price

for under $50 i'd recommend both, and the winner is up to your taste in aesthetics and sound...

edit: both fold up and have a cool carry-case (px100's) and drawstring pouch (portapro's)

• 2 weeks later...