Hmmm

bigred

marketing for cisco systems? you have management training and a ton of customer relations. im sure any company that has a marketing division is looking for some one that is informed greatly in the market that they sell in.

Guest PoopsicleBoy

keep the stock and chose what job is closest/pays most/you benefit from. and which has a cooler uniform.

If the part of the company you have is worth as much as you say, then I'm guessing money won't be much of an issue right?

In which case, you're in an exciting position.. you have a choice (often people don't).

Teaching can be rewarding if you're the type of person who can get into it.

Do what you want basically.. all I would suggest would be to spend a bit of time thinking about it before stepping straight into something else.

It sounds like you've got some financial security either way. How about thinking out of the box? If you could wake up tomorrow and do anything you want, what would it be? And don't take time to consider the answer, take a long look at the first thing that pops into your head!

Well you got a family now, and see what benefitial for the whole family, both financial wise and .. i dont know the other word, but you know, spending time with your family and stuff. lol

with financial security, you would be best off doing something that you actually enjoy the most. it sounds obvious, of course. But really, think about what you really will enjoy doing the most and pursue it! you have a long time to go in life - don't spend it doing something you regret.

wow, I'm kinda impressed after putting my resume out there on the web (monster really does work). I've gotten several very high profile leads already.

OnStar - lead network engineer

Ford - IT supervisor / netowrk admin

3 different hospitals - IT director / network admin

PacBell - network engineer

EDS - network engineer

PNY Technologies - market research (what products would sell best?)

From a carelessness point of view id say retire at 35.

From a down to earth point of view id say do something that makes you happy.

If u like money go with the IT job. If you enjoy helping others go with the teaching job. If you want to see less retards walk into computer stores with videocards superglued into their slots, or Sounds cards jammed into the DIMM slots then take the teaching job.

Either way. Its a big(red) (.. hah hah hah Gen made a funny) decision that i wish you the best of luck in.