Sign in to follow this  
Vooduu

Koolance Exos

the koolance isnt worthless, its very stylish and contained in its own space, the exos 2 has minor modifications but nothing that would improve their sort o high temps, a lot of people say oh maybe i should modify it, but in the end its not worth it, your just adding more money and time on top of your already expensive koolance system. i favor the waterblocks because it has given me great temps over these past months, 21k gold and great flow even for a maze block. easy installation has always saved me time because other blocks require that you remove the cpu heatsink tray or whatever and use screws to tighten down the cpu block.

Unless they have made changes since I bought mine the little 1/4" hose and tiny pump might cool a video card and a northbridge thats what I ended up using it for, and purchaced Danger Den maze 4 with an ehium 1250 pump just for the 3.2EE only. I had both pumps out and in the bath tub the koolance pump well sorry to say but it just does not pump much water a 1/4" stream about 6" or 8" high on the other hand I had to close the shower curtain with the ehium it was pumping 4'to 5' and a 1/2" stream.

I think Koolance has got some bigger blocks now I do not know about the pump etc. I will say one thing the koolance damaged a 3.2C cpu of mine and I had to RMA it back to intel.

:foldon: