Who Changed My Post?

I ask for legitimate help concerning a system I am building for a friend. I get an answer that has nothing to do with this system, then a mod changes my post calling me an idiot. I've been a member here for almost 2 years, I dont appreciate having my posts changed for no reason.

If someone would like to show me where on a A7N8X mobo a 4 pin square pentium plug goes in, I would be more then happy to eat the mobo due to my mistake.

I ask for legitimate help concerning a system I am building for a friend.  I get an answer that has nothing to do with this system, then a mod changes my post calling me an idiot.  I've been a member here for almost 2 years, I dont appreciate having my posts changed for no reason.

If someone would like to show me where on a A7N8X mobo a 4 pin square pentium plug goes in, I would be more then happy to eat the mobo due to my mistake.

480203[/snapback]

If there is no plug in for it, then you don't need to.

Umm.. which post? What mod?

480215[/snapback]

I dont know which mod, but its in this board. I checked my posts this morning and my sig had been changed along with my post. Heres the URL http://forums.overclockersclub.com/System_...ems-t51187.html

I'm just wondering if a bad CPU would cause a computer to shut down after 5 seconds. If so I can RMA this bad boy and get a good one.

I dont see an eDited post inthere by a Mod :wacko:

The only editing has been done by yourself ...

IT will always say "This post has been modifed by XXXXX on XX:XX:XX"

Unless one of the mods were extrememly drunk or something....the mods would never change a post to say something like that...they are more professional than that...well...when it comes to the forums anyway :rolleyes:

you may have just clicked YES on "Remember my password for auto-login?" thing and then someone was just logged in as you on like a cluster computer at school or w/e...

or maybe your password is really easy to guess... or maybe someone's watching you! :lol:

not a mod.....

did you fix it??

do you have a fan plugged in to the CPU fan header?

sure the HS&F are OK.....

if it was grounding it would be immediate.. Hmmm.. can you get into the BIOS at all or does it die before that....

and you might want to change your password for OCC and not give it to anyone