Bug In My Lcd...

Guest Poopsicle Boy

Guest Poopsicle Boy

hey guys. i do beleive i am the first perosn ever to have a living insect in their lcd screen. yes, yes, i am just that amazing. i went downstairs for my 30 minute bass lesson, came back up and found there to be a small insect in the bottom right hand corner of my lcd. i was thinking maybe it was a dead pixel that somehow came up. but i can see little antenie and little legs. so i call up acer support, the tech guy is astounded and has no clue what is happening. puts me on hold for a minute. while im on hold enjoying the wonderfull music acer provides with their holding service, to my suprise, the bug starts to move around. it crawls up and down the right side of my screen at its own leisure. it does this for about 10 seconds, enough to give me goose-bumps, and then walks off the screen to the right. The acer tech support representative is speechless and so am i. he tells me this isnt really covered in their warranty and so i should try shaking it a bit. ive done this. who knows, the bug may appear again one day. maybe i can befrend the bug. no one knows at this point.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopsicle Boy
Post pics man. I used to have a bug in my tv.

479868[/snapback]

due to my lacking of a decent digital camera, all i was able to capture was a small blur on a white backround. ill see if i can get anything better next time it comes. and hopefully challenge it to a duel.

due to my lacking of a decent digital camera, all i was able to capture was a small blur on a white backround. ill see if i can get anything better next time it comes. and hopefully challenge it to a duel.

479872[/snapback]

Make the best out of it - play a shooter and chase it around the screen

Guest Poopsicle Boy

I took a screen-shot but, unfortunately it didn't show up in it.

Guest Poopsicle Boy

Note the sarcasm in that quote, as i know its so easy to note sarcasm in plain text.

It seems our little friend is back once again. He is crawling across this very text as i type this message to you. I feel that he adds a sentimental value to my computer as well as a personal feeling. I still have to name him. Any suggestions?

Edited by Poopsicle Boy