Sign in to follow this  
Shadowfactor

P4 Systems

Guest Poopsicle Boy

parting any of them out?

Still want pics :lol:

They sound like REALLY good folders, and im guessing they are the small compact size models.

2.0A should be willamette, and i think 423 only goes to like 1.6 or something....but im could VERY well be wrong about that last part....

Here are pics

Also I took the 40 gig out of mine and put in my main rig as a music HDD also yours will not have a sliced Tunnel going from fan to cpu to NB as mine does , I sliced the black . to put in anotehr fan

If you can part with one for the price of shipping I would still be interested, I can do up to...40$ USD

If you can part with one for the price of shipping I would still be interested, I can do up to...40$ USD

479936[/snapback]

^^^^^ Methinks is on crack ^^^^^

UPDATE , My friend just called me and well thier IBM computers , they only had 2 compaq's , The IBm's are still the same price and He is ganna get me the full spec sheet on them tomorrow

479936[/snapback]

He is buying these computers. They are $225 if you would like to buy one. If you cared to read any of what he has said so far you would understand this. He is NOT going to give you one for $40 because then he looses alot of money.

Sorry, but I just cant stand people who dont read the topic before they post.

who says I diden't read? I just think very outrageous things sometimes!

480125[/snapback]

Ok, so maybe you read, but you sure didnt think (or at least not logically).

Sign in to follow this