P4 Systems

Shadowfactor

I am Selling Compaq P4's for 225 shipped. All Of them have Compaq Warrenties of 5 years(Parts and LAbor )Im pretty sure and They all work great.

They are used but very light use as there were just used to run a Cash Registers.

I will have 30 of them, All of them are in great shape. I am Not a Company I just found a Store that is selling them for 200 and well I Charging you 25 bucks for shipping.

Specs as Follows

Intel p4 2.0A ghz

256 mb pc 2700 ( im pretty sure Gotta check)( they have 2 slots and they can take pc3200 and might go higher)

Intel 32mb Graphics ( they have AGP 8x slots)( might have 64 mb Gotta check)

40 gig Maxtor 7.200 rpm

Lan

2 PCI slots

Modem

4 USB 2.0 ( 2 on front, 2 on back)

Intel Chipset mobo

Please Let me know if you would like one/ as many as needed

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopsicle Boy

if not donating any:)... im interested if your parting any of them out. also any monitors (lcds)?

my mother-in-law needs a decent first computer, i would be interested, but would need much more info such as pictures and so on, and honestly i would rather make the deal through another place, somewhere where we would both have protection, just for the sake of being safe, no offense, kind of like a private ebay selling.......is there such a thing?

WEll I can post it on ebay and Do buy it now with like 60 differnt links and let you people go crazy at them lol. I have 100% ebay feedback , 21 Feedback on ebay , I have done deals with KB , Roadkill and Crash , I am going to say no shipping to canada on this one , as it takes forever and Is a big problem with fedex.

ok, let me talk to her and see, if she wants one i will get back to you, thanks

this is for the pc alone, no monitor, etc...correct?

how much are you actually asking?

PM me is necessary