Sign in to follow this  
bigr5026

My Litle Mod

i think the easiest way to make the wires less noticeable is to shrink the pics!

-drew

478867[/snapback]

LOL!!!! :P

4. (exhaut fan) flip it upwards so wire is facing psu, then wire it upwards and behind psu, then connect it directly to psu, extra slack shuold be hidden behind psu.

478788[/snapback]

seriously... fresh air side intake directly to your cpu heatsink and then flip the 120 at the rear to be an exhaust to get rid of the hot air faster...

if you've already tried this without success, fair enough... i've always had better results from 120 rear exhaust, and side intakes, not vice versa

seriously... fresh air side intake directly to your cpu heatsink and then flip the 120 at the rear to be an exhaust to get rid of the hot air faster...

if you've already tried this without success, fair enough... i've always had better results from 120 rear exhaust, and side intakes, not vice versa

478981[/snapback]

Err maybe im misreading your post thinking that you misread mine :P

I meant 'rotate' it so that the wire is facing upwards..

[ ], to [ ]'

Guest Raven65

Bro, hide the wires, go behind the MoBo tuck em put them up and over. bend them in the open bays and go down the right front side. I'll post something for yopu in the next 2 days to give you an idea.

Err maybe im misreading your post thinking that you misread mine :P

I meant 'rotate' it so that the wire is facing upwards..

[ ],  to  [ ]'

478985[/snapback]

ah, no ... i misread yours... i meant flip the fan around so that the side intake is pulling cold air onto the cpu hs intake (because it is directly over it) and then flip the 120 at the back so i pulls out the exhaust from the hs (as the air is pushed outwards from the heatsink anyway)

yes well then we flip, rotate, and get some coolness :D one problem in NOT having with my new folder http://forums.overclockersclub.com/?showto...=0entry478972 if you wanna see a pic of it.

now if someoen would clean up the wirign jungle maybe i could say good job, that's just unheardof :lol: I use two PSUs and put my entire rig together in 1hr and its not that messy....

ok well io have the exact same acse as you, when i get off my lazy butt ill take some pics of it, iv got decent wire managment, but i actually cut channels into the frame of the case for the wires.

hey cool, i got the same psu as you

nice modding, although i want to find a sticker, alternative to yours, saying "rapist inside" muhaha

i went snooping! LOL