Msi, Epox Or Dfi

Lo ppl,

When i upgraded to this sempron i made the mistake of buying the ASUS K8V SE Deluxe with a via's chipset. so no overclocking for me :(

i want to upgrade to a nForce 3 chipset and im not sure which one to go for.

So ive narrowed it down to 3 mobo's

- The MSI K8N Neo Platinum

- The Epox EP-8KDA3J

- And DFI LanParty UT

All have the nforce 3 250 chipset but im not sure which one :unsure:

Any suggestions ?

Thank you

Sam

My 1st vote would go to the DFI LanParty UT and my 2nd vote would go to the MSI Neo Platinum. That DFI board is by far the best s754 mobo you can buy IMO. :)

If you are bound and determined to stay with the socket 754, there are a bunch of nF 3 mobo's out there. I recommend going to www.pricewatch.com and selecting motherboards, then nForce 3. You will be given about 10 pages of socket 754 mobo's, there will be a few Ultra 939's listed in there so don't get one of those unless you want to upgrade the cpu also.

If you are bound and determined to stay with the socket 754, there are a bunch of nF 3 mobo's out there. I recommend going to www.pricewatch.com and selecting motherboards, then nForce 3. You will be given about 10 pages of socket 754 mobo's, there will be a few Ultra 939's listed in there so don't get one of those unless you want to upgrade the cpu also.

479502[/snapback]

why must you give a detailed description on how to use pricewatch every time somebody asks something. You are such an eliteist. you acted in that post loike everybody else is an idiot. c'mon, "there will be a few Ultra 939's listed in there so don't get one of those unless you want to upgrade the cpu also" this is a forum involving people with some degree of knowledge. the word jerk comes to mind.