Anyone Ever Hear Of This Cpu?

yep

Q: What are the prices of the AMD Athlon 64 X2 processors?

A: The AMD Athlon 64 X2 processors 4800+, 4600+ 4400+, and 4200+ will be priced at $1001, $803, $581, and $537 respectively.

If you are thinking of adding a dual core AMD to your folding farm when they come out I will hunt you down and beat you lol. I thought you were supposed to drop off a little not run away from me. grrrrrrr liar lol...Well, my recent slump hasn't helped any. :(

If you are thinking of adding a dual core AMD to your folding farm when they come out I will hunt you down and beat you lol. I thought you were supposed to drop off a little not run away from me. grrrrrrr liar lol...Well, my recent slump hasn't helped any. :(

477495[/snapback]

Well old buddy....I do not get it either...I shut down and sell my intel system and my number of active cpus and scores go up :huh: Weird...I went from 800 points ahead of you to 6000 points ahead...lol. But yeah, I am thnking of building one of these babys....I sold my house and I have around $4000Cdn to play with....If you are going to hunt me down I live in Florida :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Even got myself a brand new 2005 Toyota Forerunner Limited......Life is getting better!!!!!

Edit....The time stamp on my camera is messed up....I took the picture yesterday.....lol

FX-57 is better at gaming, while the dual-core takes more CPU-intensive stuff (video editing, programming, w/e) the dual-core takes the cake at OS stuff...

Q: Will the AMD Athlon 64 FX processor continue to be AMD

Whitey, next time I am in FL I will look ya up ;) lol. The fx-57 would be better for gaming, but the dual core 4400+ should be better at folding. :)

btw, you were only 300pts ahead of me when you went on your little rampage :P lol. That is ok I came back huge once and I can and will do it again lol. :D

Whitey, next time I am in FL I will look ya up ;) lol. The fx-57 would be better for gaming, but the dual core 4400+ should be better at folding. :)

btw, you were only 300pts ahead of me when you went on your little rampage :P lol. That is ok I came back huge once and I can and will do it again lol. :D

477545[/snapback]

I wish I was in Florida...Just trying to throw you off.....I am actually in Ontario Canada.....Where the beer is cold and so is the weather......I see now that I am over 7000 points ahead of you....lol.

I am torn between a good gaming rig and a good folding rig....I want the gaming performance but I need it to fold like mad.....

I wish I was in Florida...Just trying to throw you off.....I am actually in Ontario Canada.....Where the beer is cold and so is the weather......I see now that I am over 7000 points ahead of you....lol. 

I am torn between a good gaming rig and a good folding rig....I want the gaming performance but I need it to fold like mad.....

477683[/snapback]

lol, ah IC well I have never been to Canada, but as cold as it is up there I would probably like it haha....

If ya want a good gamer + exellent folding then I would get the dual core 4400+.