Star Wars Episode Iii

RimX

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to see it tommarow after school. I saw episode 2's first showing at my local theatre a while's back and it was nothing but nerds screaming YEAH R2D2 W00T F^$% YEAH MAN! F%#% YEAH! Unfortunatly I was one of those nerds.... I wanted to see the first showing tonight but I had no way of getting tickets in time.

Well, just got home from the official release... AWESOME!!! go see it or die...

479635[/snapback]

Same here. It was very good. Definately worth staying up for.

479641[/snapback]

Told ya

Guest Batman

I Saw it last night at midnight. It was definitly in the top 3 best star wars movies. Probley top two. Kinda a tie up for jedi and sith. All I can say it was great. The acting did seem cheesy at times, but its the nature of these movies. The action is supposed to tell the story more then the acting...

i think they rushed the end, with the intro of darth. they spent 3/4's of the movie explaining it, and the last 15 mins having him come into existance. and because it is a prequal i kinda feel dissapointed to watch it. i know what the outcome is, so it takes away from the suspence of not knowing what is to come next.

i think they rushed the end, with the intro of darth. they spent 3/4's of the movie explaining it, and the last 15 mins having him come into existance. and because it is a prequal i kinda feel dissapointed to watch it. i know what the outcome is, so it takes away from the suspence of not knowing what is to come next.

479814[/snapback]

That was a bit of a spoiler. Watch it :P. Im seeing it tomorrow because i couldnt get tickets. My local galaxy theater sold out about 3 months ago. I was lucky i got mine.

Bahh, The only movie of the series worth waiting for was Empire Strikes Back. The only reason to see this one is to see the huge battles. After all we ALL know how the story ends. Heck we've known that since the 80's.

Personally I'll wait a couple weeks till the crowds die.

A friend of mine saw a employee screening the other day and said it was good. During the screening part of the film broke and they had to cut out a 3 foot section. Too bad he couldn't get a hold of the film. Bet those frames would go QUICK on good 'ol Ebay. :lol:

:foldon:

went to it this morning at 3:30 am , Only show that had tickets and well they had 4 screens with that time and those were all sold out. it was SO amazing , the best one yet , The action and Texture were so real and stuff , It was Amazing and had a great plot. They need to do a starwars E 7

went to it this morning at 3:30 am , Only show that had tickets and well they had 4 screens with that time and those were all sold out. it was SO amazing , the best one yet , The action and Texture were so real and stuff , It was Amazing and had a great plot. They need to do a starwars E 7

479858[/snapback]

E7 was going to happen but Lucas decided against it as there were too many books with plot twists to cover in a movie...

so what to we all learn from this? Thats right, books are evil.

coming soon: star wars: episode -2

then episode -1

then episode 0

i think they should have like episode 20 where it has one of the skywalkers' descendents. He somehow gets stranded on a planet (invloving light saber fights) with his spouse and that planet turns out to be earth. They end up bringing more people to colonize earth. THen they all somehow forget all knowledge and become our ancestors.

After all, it was A LONG TIME AGO in a galaxy far away.