Sign in to follow this  
wamason

System For Sale

Hello everyone!

I'm putting a PC up for sale. It's the PC in my signature, but I've changed some components (My sig needs updating).

Here are the specs:

Koolance PC3-410BK Liquid Cooled Tower Case (Modelled after a Chieftec)

Koolance Series 3 Socket A CPU Waterblock

Athlon XP-M 2600 (OC'ed to 2.5GHz @ 36c idle, 42c load)

DFI LanParty Ultra NF2 Rev. B (Latest Bios)

2x512MB (1GB) GEIL Value Series PC3200 RAM

PowerColor 9700 Pro 128MB /w VGA Silencer (OC'ed 9800Pro stock speeds)

2x120GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 8MB HDD's (w/o NCQ -currently set to RAID 0)

LG 52x32x52 CD Burner

PC Toys 4-channel fan controller

Round IDE Cables

500 Watt Ultra X-Connect Black Modular PSU

2 UV 12" CCL's

2 UV Green 80MM fans (rear)

2 Green LED 80mm fans (front)

To be honest, I have no idea what to ask for this system, so I'd like some reasonable offers if anyone is interested.

Also, I do not wish to part this out, atleast until I know that absolutely no one will buy it as a whole, so don't ask me if I will part it out yet :)

Like I said, I'd like reasonable offers, or even just someone to tell me what it's worth so I'd know what to ask for. I'm looking for money, sorry, no trades.

Thanks!

Maybe 700-750 because of w/c and only if its ALL put together and the workmanship (how clean it is, organization of components/tubing/wires, colorthemes etc.) of the case is excellent. BTW, I call first dibs on the 2600+, if you ever do part it out lol

The case is in absolutely excellent condition. As are all of the components.

I consider the case wiring to be in good shape as far as neatness. On the WC side, the case/kit has only been filled once about six months ago and has been checked every few weeks. My plans were to get a GPU waterblock, but the VGA Silencer always seemed to do a good job.

I am NOT bidding, but I would say 800-900 dollars. It has water cooling, for crying out loud. ( Trying not to insinute too much, but find some noob and rip him off big time. )

:P

That is a kickass system. I wanna see pics of it, just for the heck of it.

kickass with a 9700pro?? your joking right... good system, maybe a new board and AMD64 wil make it indeed awesome.

Tell me it is a low end system, and I will show you a low end system. :P

That is a Med-High system, man. It is basically last gens' BEST stuff, with lots of accesorires. And it prolly still plays all games at reasonably high detail settings. I am just trying to help him out, you really don't need to knowck one's system when they are trying to SELL it. :(

kickass with a 9700pro?? your joking right... good system, maybe a new board and AMD64 wil make it indeed awesome.

476861[/snapback]

^ Not exactly "kickass", but I bet it will play any game out! Cant say that about 800+ dollar oem computers :lol: The watercooling will give it lots of noob appeal, you can probably get 850 from someone not on top of new computer tech ;)

I somewhat agree. It's not a high end system by any means...maybe a year or two ago, but not now. But I wouldn't consider it low end either. Maybe somewhere in the middle. I did have a 9800Pro but it's now in my cube PC. With the 9800 Pro (OC'ed to XT speeds) I played FarCry @ 1280x1024 w/ 4xAA and 8xAF and highest detail level without problems. The only time it would ever get unplayable (meaning other than completely smooth) was when I got hit by a rocket.

The 9700Pro will run like a 9800Pro and I've tried a few games on it. FC still runs fine (I run at 2xAA and 4xAF). If someone wanted a decent PC for graphics, file server, etc... it would probably be ok.

For anyone interested, the case has room for the following: 5 internal HD's (using slide-out HD trays), 2 external HD/FDD's, 4 5.25" drives (case has 5 bays, but radiator makes top bay useless). Perfect case for a file server :D

Oh yea, while I'm thinking about it, I will also include the DFI FrontX device as well, although it's not installed in the PC (seemed a bit redundant considering the case has all of the connections already). I also have the original suitcase for the mobo as well.

Another Edit: The case is made of steel, no aluminum like my old Dragon tower. It weighs a ton, so don't plan on taking it anywhere often unless you're built like Arnold :D

Sign in to follow this