Case Fan Ideas

Here is my case.

Tsunami Dream

My case temps were getting high,40-43 while CPU was under a load. So, I purchased 2 more 120mm case fans, and I'm contemplating where to put them.

My ideas are one in the side as close as I can get it to the ram, and then maybe a blowhole in the top above my drives.

What do you guys think?

I made a few cardboard side panels so I can experiment with placement over there, so let me know your ideas.

Thanks

Dan

40 - 43C is high for load? If you're on air, then I think those are pretty good temps for this time of year. Since you haven't mentioned a radiator, I'm assuming you're not using a WC system

replace the Tt fans cos they suck... the rear led fan is a joke, get that out and replace it with a high airflow Panaflo (M, H or U) or if you don't care about noise, then a Sunon, Delta, Xinruillian, etc

the front one is equally as stupid, replace that one too... side intakes are a good idea and would be better for your temps than a blowhole imo (do both tho... you'll probably find the blowhole is a tight fit unless your top drivebay is unoccupied...