Broke 200!

crash

HAH! I broke 200 again! I should climb the ranks pretty steady now. I have the comps in my sig + 3 others coming up right away!

I'm coming up on breaking 300. In two more days I should be getting about 3 more rigs folding for me. That should help me climb the ranks a bit faster, especially considering a lot of people are either slowing down or shutting down their farms for the summer.

nice job crash, and kashk5, im not too far behind you, i ought to break 300 in about 2 weeks, and i think i started only a couple days after you. of course if you get multiple rigs going on, i dont have a chance at catchin ya. if not, nevermind, i just took a look at your specs, maybe i started before you and you already passed me, anyways

:foldon:

nice job crash, and kashk5, im not too far behind you, i ought to break 300 in about 2 weeks, and i think i started only a couple days after you. of course if you get multiple rigs going on, i dont have a chance at catchin ya. if not, nevermind, i just took a look at your specs, maybe i started before you and you already passed me, anyways

475502[/snapback]

Hmm, looks like I lost my 301 spot. Fortunately, I should be submitting a nice and large WU in a few hours. I should be back at my 301 spot soon enough (only down by 30 points). Spot 300 is only 120 points away right now, with 299 only 2 points further than that. Once I get those rigs up and running, I'll definitely be moving faster up the ranks. :D

Edit: kamikazelemmings, I just checked your specs, and I agree with you. I probably started after you did and then passed you, cuz I went from like 8xx to 301 in a little less than 2 months.

I'd welcome you to page 2 execpt that I'm on page one so I can't speak for the peeps down there.

475795[/snapback]

Wow, six months from now I will get to 171. In a year I will only have moved up to 143. Since I started folding for OCC back in March, I went from 8xx to 302 in a little over 2 months. That's moving up about 250 spots per month compared to about 4 spots per month. Talk about moving slower the closer you get to the top...........

Can't wait to get those rigs folding for me. Prospects should then start to look brighter.......

Wow, six months from now I will get to 171. In a year I will only have moved up to 143. Since I started folding for OCC back in March, I went from 8xx to 302 in a little over 2 months. That's moving up about 250 spots per month compared to about 4 spots per month. Talk about moving slower the closer you get to the top...........

Can't wait to get those rigs folding for me. Prospects should then start to look brighter.......

475797[/snapback]

lol, yes it does get a LOT slower closer you get to the top. I got to the top 50 in about 3 months or so when I first started it and it took me the next 8 months to get to the top 20 lol.

lol, yes it does get a LOT  slower closer you get to the top. I got to the top 50 in about 3 months or so when I first started it and it took me the next 8 months to get to the top 20  lol.

476720[/snapback]

And then it comes to a screeching halt when you get to the top 10 - there doesn't seem to be any room at the top behind the big dogs of Bosco, road-runner, reem01 et. al :lol:

My PPD average (for team FF) has been as high as 1,100, but I've lost computers and I keep having problems with one of my remote folders, so I'm down to around 350-600 PPD. I've managed to hold 1st place on that team since about one week after the team was founded, but given my recent loss of computers and a new 1K+/per day folder, I should be loosing first place somewhere between early June and July, depending on when I get my new 3800+ up and running.

Given that the team is now comfortably on the front page and that I will finally be passed for good on the top spot, I will drop all but one computer from that team and bring the rest back to OCC when I drop to second. Then hopefully I can remake the first page on the OCC stats page quickly.

Too bad I cannot bring my current 140K+ points (probably 150K+ by then) here. See you all then.