Wayway Is Not An Honest Trader

SIK_L_CELL

Got ya with the title huh? I have dealt with him several times and never had any trouble. I read the thread and all I saw was a bunch of pussies cryin like the . they are. Grow the crap up, life happens. Feel free to ban me for this, I really dont give a .. I raise the bar too high here anyway. No offense to my bro's. They know who they are. :blink:

Edited by SIK_L_CELL

Got ya with the title huh? I have dealt with him several times and never had any trouble. I read the thread and all I saw was a bunch of pussies cryin like the . they are. Grow the crap up, life happens. Feel free to ban me for this, I really dont give a .. I raise the bar too high here anyway. No offense to my bro's. They know who they are. :blink:

475393[/snapback]

If you're referring to the Coolzero incident (well, his friends.. I forgot the other person?) ...... wayway had apparently messed him about for over a month. Wouldn't you be a little bit pissed if you bought something off him, and a month later it still hadn't arrived..... and wayway still hadn't done anything about it?? I certainly would be....

If it's some other incident, well, I dunno anything more than the Coolzero one. But I don't feel like that thread was full of 'pussies cryin like the . they are'. Wayway was TOTALLY out of order starting his little abuse rampage in the Coolzero thread.....

If you like him, why's your thread titled "Wayway Is Not An Honest Trader?"

475396[/snapback]

To get peoples attention and start a flame war most probably :)

LOL @ Sik! Why does a thread like this from you not surprise me. haha..... :)

475401[/snapback]

No problem. I was gonna call it "OJ didnt do it" :blink:

Oh well, I thought there would be a bigger response to this. Maybe when the afternoon cartoons are over there will be.

Edited by SIK_L_CELL

No problem. I was gonna call it "OJ didnt do it"  :blink:

Oh well, I thought there would be a bigger response to this. Maybe when the afternoon cartoons are over there will be.

475405[/snapback]

lol, "OJ didn't do it" haha I think I like that better.......Don't worry I am sure as the afternoon and evening rolls around you and your thread will get flammed for having good deals rather than bad ones with wayway lol.