Paintball Gun- Best Under $200?

czGLoRy

I like paintballing, but i have a pretty cheap gun (spyder xtra) and i wanted to get a new paintball gun at about $200 or less- the best deal i can get. I already have two CO2 tanks and a mask- but i would like a new gun.

any suggesitons?

Get a Phantom pump. Better to learn to play with pumps before you move onto 44 BPS guns. CO2 and PB conversion... ask P8Baller07.

475746[/snapback]

only if u play at pump tournaments that could be the dumbest idea every to play aginast semi-aouts unless ur good and have experience

paintallgateway.com could help u

my triology auto-cocker was 200 and its very accurate and is made for co2

get 75 more bucks and buy an IOn , there the best paintball guns under 300 bucks. They can rip up to 17 bps and have 3 differnt modes. I play Div 1 X-ball so Im almost pro. Also dont buy a pumop thier just wastes of money

Learning to play with a pump teaches you to conserve your CO2 and paintballs. Ask any profesional, or p8baller07.

476094[/snapback]

ya i know that but i wont be any fun for a ralative newbie coming off a spider

its like someone coming of windows xp staaight into linux, sure they can use it but its really no fun just more headaches

Get a Phantom pump. Better to learn to play with pumps before you move onto 44 BPS guns. CO2 and PB conversion... ask P8Baller07.

475746[/snapback]

44BPS has to be the biggest load of BS ive ever heard.... 20 is reasonable.. but 44... w/e dude..

i have a Spyder Shutter i bought it several summers ago w/ my own money and have always loved it... try one out