Kal: Another New Toy :d

p8baller07

Cool paddle. Is it just me or are the g45's almost useless? I noticed they are tumbling in price. And there's only five levels before one could use the g48's anyway. I mean 40 levels able to use up to g40 then five levels for g45 and five level for g48...

479313[/snapback]

I noticed a huge difference between my old +10 +10str white and my +13 meagak.

Honestly now, the difference between my G48 and G45 isn't that huge.

+13 is my G48 now. ill post pics later

Ok so useless is a little harsh. But you used the maegak for what , four weeks? I can't see using a white all the way through 45, either. It just seems like a short time. But i guess the fall in prices makes it worthwhile now, I won't have to shell out 2 mil, just for the sword...in August when i make level 40...

Ok so useless is a little harsh. But you used the maegak for what , four weeks? I can't see using a white all the way through 45, either.  It just seems like a short time.  But i guess the fall in prices makes it worthwhile now, I won't have to shell out 2 mil, just for the sword...in August when i make level 40...

480015[/snapback]

I used my meagak for 5 levels, about 7-8weeks. Considering it takes me about 2weeks to level -.-

Bah, follow after DJMCPROMO: Level up to 49 in one week :D.

481794[/snapback]

'

Just for 48-49 in 1 week is nuts 0.0

I hear @ 49, 20% = 1hour of training, not looking forward to that.

Anyway, at my rate. I plan to be level50 in about1 month

Well, I made 35 last night. I have five more levels to use my white= 2-3 months at my rate. I might try to get it to +11 or +12, maybe. Might just save for a Maegak. You gonna get a giant at level 50, P8?

Well, I made 35 last night. I have five more levels to use my white= 2-3 months at my rate. I might try to get it to +11 or +12, maybe. Might just save for a Maegak. You gonna get a giant at level 50, P8?

482140[/snapback]

Yeah imma get a Two Handed, Dont know if it'll be a Giant or Butterfly though.

Here is a pic of the sword now.