Psone Mod - 90 Degree Rotation

Hi, I'm interested in doing the PSOne mod, I have an old matrox or ATI AIW to use as the graphics card.

However, I want to mount the LCD vertically in my case door. Will I be able to display an image rotated at 90 degrees?

I know the newer drivers allow for this kind of rotation, but was that available to old graphics cards, and will the LCD be able to accept it.

Thanks.

if its an all in wonder, it should be able to do the rotation... and the LCD is just like any other LCD.. it can view any image given to it.. but its gonna look REALLY funky on a vertically stretched screen

it won't be vertically stretched tho... it will just be in "portrait" or "tablet" mode... i'm pretty sure ATi and nVidia both support these modes through the unified drivers

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, But it doesn't matter, I don't have to cut the hole first anyway. And the more I look at it, the more I think that the horizontal approach would be superior anyway...

Speaking of which, has anyone tried mounting one of these on inside of an antec door?

• 2 weeks later...