Can't Get Past 395 Fsb

ok, so recently I had to RMA my good ol' 2500+ and they sent me back a 2600+ so I put this thing in the board, and I can't get it to run at 3200+ speeds, I am 5mhz away from a full 400mhz FSB and can't go any higher on the voltage, it's running at 1.82 volts and is in my GA-7n400 pro2 motherboard, I could easily get the 2500+ up to 3200+ speeds without any extra voltage, why is the 2600 stuck at 395 the way it is it really seems to suck at overclocking. any ideals how I could get the extra 5mhz?

you should be able to lower your multi to 11. that is the stock multi for a 2500. 11X200fsb=2.2Ghz or 3200+ speeds. try lowering your multi to 11 and then work to the 200fsb. good luck.

Unfortunatly I can't lower the multiplyer, it's locked but I have decided that I will only run this rig overclocked when gaming because it is too noisy to be like that all the time when it's in my bedroom, the only real reason I wanted that extra fsb is so that it would detect at 3200 speeds. I like it when things say what they are correctly. thanks for the help.