Kal: "boom3r" Scammed My Friend

Kamikaze_Badger

boom3r just scammed my friend chr0mef0x out of the g29 given to him by Aimen. Right now he's heartbroken at his loss, as he wanted to save up for a g33 or 37 so he could give the bow back to Aimen.

So, if somebody could assassinate boom3r for my friend, or buy the 10k Medium Med he has in his shop at Geum-Oh Mine, it would be greatly appreciated.

boom3r just scammed my friend chr0mef0x out of the g29 given to him by Aimen. Right now he's heartbroken at his loss, as he wanted to save up for a g33 or 37 so he could give the bow back to Aimen.

So, if somebody could assassinate boom3r for my friend, or buy the 10k Medium Med he has in his shop at Geum-Oh Mine, it would be greatly appreciated.

472875[/snapback]

Ill take care of it, forget about it

472875[/snapback]

Ill take care of it, forget about it

• 2 weeks later...