User Ratings.

Coolzero101

Negative

Coolzero101

purchased geforce 5700le of him on oct 15th 2006 via paypal. have sent a few emails and PM's and have got no response whatsoever. its now Nov 5th 2006. starting dispute today.

seems like the first time i try to buy from occ for sale area will be the last...such a shame.

I am sorry that happened to you. I have had more success buying and selling on OCC than any other forum or even Ebay. Coolzero is a respected member of our community here, I'm sure something will work out. Yo may wan to contact the mods to trry to get in contact with him.

Positive---

Falshstylze - good buyer

Also sold some various components to others with no problems at all. Including a G-Force 6800, Volcano 7+ HSF, and an APC UPC. I wish I could remeber who they were all sold to. PM me and I will add you too the positive list.

Negeative---

none

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative:

Vampire - Purchased an X2 4200, paid through paypal. After payment never recieved the CPU, never responded to e-mails or PM's. Started a dispute on Paypal, but he cleaned out his Paypal and they cannot refund the money.

Sorry this is a few months late forgot about this thread. Anyway I am very wary to purchase anything through OCC now as my first transaction ended in me paying for a non-existent item.

I sold to "The Unforgivin" great buyer, payed very very fast!!!

Time for the eBay Feedback!

"A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Buyer!!!!!11!!!!11!1one"

hndgns4hrts is a good seller, good communication, great prices, and FREE shipping :)

Negative:

Vampire - Purchased an X2 4200, paid through paypal. After payment never recieved the CPU, never responded to e-mails or PM's. Started a dispute on Paypal, but he cleaned out his Paypal and they cannot refund the money.

Sorry this is a few months late forgot about this thread. Anyway I am very wary to purchase anything through OCC now as my first transaction ended in me paying for a non-existent item.

Vampire is really a Troll or whatever you call those people! I bought 2x200GB and 2x300GB Seagate Barracudas from him for 180$ together, and they never showed up, nor did I get a response to any of my PMs/emails/MSN messages :(

I know cchalogamer is in the same boat with us on this one, I think he bought a Audigy 2 ZS from Vampire?

Vampire is really a Troll or whatever you call those people! I bought 2x200GB and 2x300GB Seagate Barracudas from him for 180$ together, and they never showed up, nor did I get a response to any of my PMs/emails/MSN messages :(

I know cchalogamer is in the same boat with us on this one, I think he bought a Audigy 2 ZS from Vampire?

More than anything I was disgruntled with Paypal, I started the dispute, they took their sweet time, and then dumped me off in the end. "Sorry he cleared out his paypal, hmmmm he must be scamming, we cant do anything, thank you come again!" You would think that with 3 people opening disputes they would take more action.

• 3 weeks later...
More than anything I was disgruntled with Paypal, I started the dispute, they took their sweet time, and then dumped me off in the end. "Sorry he cleared out his paypal, hmmmm he must be scamming, we cant do anything, thank you come again!" You would think that with 3 people opening disputes they would take more action.

:withstupid:

PayPal really doesn't care at all! If there is no money in this dudes account, screw that!

• 1 month later...

Negative for Fire-Medic: From my transaction with him he is a filthy lying scumbag. I sent him $115 for an ipod and despite numerous calls and being told that its been shipped about 3-4 times it still isnt here 3 months later. If theres anyone that knows this guy and would like to help me out PM me or IM me at henbenley on AIM for more details about what went on.