User Ratings.

Coolzero101

I finally actually bought something here!

cdoggown gets a cookie for a good sale. Got a mobo, cpu, and hsf from him. Good price, transaction, and response.

(dang, why does this sound like an ebay feedback all of a sudden?) :P

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DarkScorpian sold me a gig of samsung RAM, excellent condition, great packaging, fast shipping. :thumbs-up:

Now I'll pretendt I'm leaving eBay feedback: "Highly recommend, would work with again. A++++++++++++"

• 3 weeks later...

Purchased a Dlink USB wireless adapter from lilkev715 on Sunday October 16, had the box at my door by Wednesday October 19. Great seller, very professional. A great person to do business with :thumbs-up:

• 3 weeks later...

Positive:

E Fudd -- (bought Venice CPU) -- Highly recommended. Great communication, and sent proc before payment which was really nice. No problems at all.

MadMan -- (sold 6800GT) -- Great communication, very smooth. No problems at all.

Kamikaze_Badger -- (Sold Venice CPU) -- Little bit of a bumpy transaction, but we got everything straightened out in the end. Good guy. Would work with him again any time.

christopher3393 -- Bought HR-05-SLI chipset cooler. Fantastic seller. Great communication, fast shipping. No worries at all.

Negative:

None so far <crosses fingers>

• 2 weeks later...

Positive

Bosco: Exchange of information and experiences covering many subjects. Very educating and amusing.

Computerfreakvx: 2 TI 4XXX vidoecards that still work very well to this day in my son's computers.

D3bruts1d: AMD XP 2500+ and MSI Nforce 2 motherboard that are still working hard.

Bishop245: As a good samaritan Bishop graciously picked up a copy of Tye's tips for the wife when it was not available here in Canada. This guy has a heart of gold!

Hey Bishop, I've since hidden the book so as not to do to many renovations around the house. LOL!

In my book these are highly recommended people to deal with,period.

Negative

It's not worth the time or effort, sorry.

• 1 month later...

Positive

Gir: Sold me my rig, a great deal, easy to deal with

Madman: Sold him my DFI Lanparty Pro 875b. Paid quickly by MO and I will ship the board soon.

Pending

dangerousfigure: paid for a 7800gtx OC, good to deal with, will be a hopeful positive once I receive goods.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

CRACK HEAD... what can I say. great communication, fast shipping.

and a bonus. bought an A64 3700+ from him. expected to just get the cpu. shows up with the retail box, and fan (the key to the 3 year warrenty) with the correct laser etched SN.

very very good to deal with.

Guest Fried_fry

Positive

Uber - bought a x1300 pci-e - Great communication shipped the day for payment and was nice enough to hold it for a month for me :D

Negative

Coolzero101

purchased geforce 5700le of him on oct 15th 2006 via paypal. have sent a few emails and PM's and have got no response whatsoever. its now Nov 5th 2006. starting dispute today.

seems like the first time i try to buy from occ for sale area will be the last...such a shame.