Coolzero101

User Ratings.

Positive

El_Capitan

Bought

Crucial C300 128Gb SSD

Now rocking two of them in RAID0 and very happy :)

Positive

Boinker

Bought

Case and HDD

Good communication helped ease the pain of several 3rd party errors. And to make this like an ebay review; A++++++++++ would buy from again :biggrin:

Positive

Tjj226_Angel

Sold

8Gb G.Skill DDR3 2000Mhz Memory

The reciprocal is also true, Wev was very patient and relaxed. I would buy from him any day of the week.

POSITIVE:

Tacohunter52

Bought:

Nothing lol

Just dealt with tacohunter52 and even though we didn't end up working something out right now he has been the best seller I have dealt with.

Was very responsive to personal messages & very understanding to my pesky needs as a buyer.

If your in need of any great hardware & maybe a little uneasy about buying from someone online, I would definitely recommend dealing with tacohunter52 and his merchandise.

Kudos to you sir!

Edited by f!ver

Positive

ccokeman

Made a trade and I am very pleased with the deal and with the way it was handled.

Would have no problems buying or trading with him again!

Positive

Fixedgeariain

Bought

Corsair DDR2 4GB ram kit

Great seller, would definitely buy from again! That was exactly what I needed for my Lan PC.

POSITIVE: El_Capitan

BOUGHT: Asus GTX 560 DCii and Kingston 64gb SSD

Awesome guy, one of the best people ive ever dealt with. responded to my messages quickly, shipped items the same day payment was sent and was even dilevered in only 3 days :) I recommend anyone to buy from him, great guy really helped me out.

Edited by Reaper_88