Coolzero101

User Ratings.

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

ajmatson :: OCZ Vertex 120GB :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: I've purchased from AJ before and he is a great seller, very polite and ships quick. Looking to see my new drive in action tonight!

smduff :: Complete Fusion E350 Computer :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE! :: Mr. Duff made me an offer I couldn't and didn't refuse, communication was snappy and everything arrived quick and looks/works great.

tacohunter52 :: Thermaltake DuOrb CPU Cooler :: SOLD :: POSITIVE :: Asked me for the cooler, and paid quick. This is how all buyers should be!

Another great transaction with nVidia_Freak. I'm looking forward to future dealings. :thumbsup:

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

ccokeman:: Sapphire 5850 Toxic :: Trade :: Positive :: Fast shipping and great communication

Negative

Shadowfactor

Bought

(2) eVGA GTX 570 SC Video Cards

This whole transaction has been a bust from the get go. Won't go into details as it is already hashed and rehashed in his original [WTS] thread.

On a good note I did received one of the two cards I purchased - so I guess that should count for something...............

Huge POSITIVE to KrazyAzn.

Shipping was fast and packaged well. Card arrived DOA, but crazy's helping out big time with the RMA.

Positive

Psywar

Sold To

DLink DGL-4300 GamerLounge Wireless Router

Prompt payment and good communications

Positive

Airman

Gifted To

WRT120N Wireless N Router

Prompt payment for shipping and good communications

Positive

wevsspot

Sold me: DLink - DGL-4300 GamerLounge Wireless Router

Item was shipped quickly. Item was properly packaged.

wevsspot PM'ed me numerous amounts of times to make sure I was kept in the loop and even made sure I received the item the day it was supposed to arrive!

Great Seller!

POSITIVE for The Smith

Purchased a motherboard, CPU, and RAM off of him, he got it in the mail promptly and packed everything well. Everything works just fine. Now if only Canada Post were bit faster with international shipping :P.