Foxconn Vs Abit

i'll fourth that. foxconn are the worst (next to pc chips...)

472658[/snapback]

hmmmmm.... PC chips owned by hseng tech. Abit owned by hseng tech. you do the math there

hmmmmm....  PC chips owned by hseng tech.  Abit owned by hseng tech.  you do the math there

472709[/snapback]

but at the same time Aiwa are owned by sony...

....but is aiwa better? nope.

PC Chips are called that for a reason. Otherwise, why not call them Abit? simple. they are inferior quality. just like aiwa is inferior to sony (well aiwa were owned by them last time i checked)

Cadillac Escelade EXT vs Chevy Avalanche... yeah you pay more for a name and a few more creature comforts... but underneath they're the same pile of crap designed by the same engineer, built by the same drunk UAW slobs...

same thing applies with Abit, Soyo, ECS, PcChips, Matsonic, Alton, Amptron, and the other Hseng Tech name plates.

and having varying degrees of crap gives them the ability to sell to more people... those who want an expensive piece of crap and those who want a cheap piece of crap.

my point exactly - however, using aiwa/sony want the best, lol :lol:

vw sharan/ford galaxy...pretty much the same vehicle (european) as it was a joint development...but only slightly different. foxconn are dodgy. pc chips are just plain rank.

for like, $10 more, you can usually get a good quality Gigabyte imo...