Simple Operations W/ Binary

Hey everyone!

I just figured out how to do some simple operations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in binary, without having to convert it to deci. Man this is fun, i dont even know why i am posting this thread lol :D

Well so there is a point to this thread, do you guys know how to do all this? I am now going to try and figure out numbers less then 1 like 0.5, then i might try square roots and cube roots, aah lol i am a nerd i know :D

to do 1/2's and such, jsut go backwards like this

{ones}.{twos}{fours}{eights}{16ths}and so on

i love binary, its fun, i used to use it on my geomety tests to piss off the teacher

Haha that must be fun... I actually thought that it would be like [one] . [half] [quarter] [eighth] etc., but your way could work too. Your way is easier, do you know if it is right tho? are there even .'s in binary? W.e i got bored of it yesterday, i spent like a few hours thinking about it. :D

You guys REALLY need to get outside more!  :P

472249[/snapback]

Shut up!

Let them stay inside, in there cool rooms on soft chairs.

Today i lived through hell.

i did have this huge stroy about it but i dodn't think it would be right to just post it here.

I had a stroke today, i was golfing for 5 hours.

last week i got hyper-thermai. HT for short. HA. tell me if you get it.

i thought the bineary had decimals. i thought the graphic card have like 128 bit stuff, no I an thinking about the flaoting point. is that it.