Odd Situation With My Mouse

I have a logitech mx700 and something odd is happening and i wonder if anyone else has this problem. I just use the mouse on my desk, no mousepad. Little bluish/black dots are showing up where i use my mouse. I can scratch them off fairly easily with my fingernail, but after a couple days of using my mouse more little spots are back. They can only be coming from the mouse. Why is it doing this?

I use to get that crap on the wheels & the ball in my old Ball mouse, would totaly mess it up.

Use to get it on my mouse padz too.

I get a little bit on my desk now with my RaZer Dimond Back. :)

say HoLo, is the eXactmat worth the price? I was thinking of getting it for my DB, but the price kinda scared me off.

• 2 weeks later...

That has honestly NEVER happened to me. I usually spend 15+ hours on the computer per week, too. I have ~95 hours in CS:S. I use my mouse. I think the difference is that I have teflon tape for the feet. It raised the ground clearence of the mouse and therefor doesn't let dust/skin accumulate under it as quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
That has honestly NEVER happened to me. I usually spend 15+ hours on the computer per week, too. I have ~95 hours in CS:S. I use my mouse. I think the difference is that I have teflon tape for the feet. It raised the ground clearence of the mouse and therefor doesn't let dust/skin accumulate under it as quickly.

476488[/snapback]

I don't know how much that extra nanometer of clearance from the tape is really helping :D .