• Counterstrike Source
    • Halflife
    • Halflife 2
    • Other

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play cs a lot (competitive) and then i quit that and now i play almost nothing, if i do game though its maybe 30mins to an hour of cs or cs:s.. maybe dod.

Games? I don't play any....

(See Sig)

472015[/snapback]

so what you're saying is WoW isn't a game, it's a way of life? lol. well at least you're not as bad a paranoid ;)

UT2k4 as i hate cs and will not waste my money on world of warcrap as i will not buy a game then have to pay to play it

472088[/snapback]

I agree with you bishop.

UT2k4, DDR series, UT, HL2(still have not finished)

Games? I don't play any....

(See Sig)

472015[/snapback]

OMFG!! :bah::blink: Thats over 1k freaking hours in WoW!!! Has it even been out that long!?!!? OMG you must be the 1337 Master of WoW. I praise thee; gaming warrior.

:lol:

Anyway; I usaully play CS:S, but I haven't had much of a challenge in it lately. It is just too easy. No one yet has challenged me that I have not OWNED completely. Most of the time they even accuse me of hacking; I generally get a 20-40% HS/KILL ratio. Thats why I am finally getting the time to play through HL2. ( Not to mention there was too little FPS on some maps for my likeing when I was running a Celly. )

well if you look at my xfire profile it reveals the game that i play the most. i am almost on the verge of quiting it. but i think i am going to wait untill battlefield 2 comes out