How Many Of You Dont Oc Cuz Your Poor?

Humm that's odd, I OC BECAUSE im poor.

471146[/snapback]

true, if i had limitless cash i'd have an FX and EE rig... but i don't have limitless cash, so i oc instead :)

that said, if i had top of the line hardware i'd still oc it lol

I modded my brand new A64 939 board the minute I got it. Didn't even put it in to see if it was DOA! I didn't have the money to get a replacement if I screwed it up either :P

471169[/snapback]

lol, i modded my Neo2 mobo and my Neopower psu before i built my rig (cpu, ram, and harddrives were bought last and i was restless lol)

crazy mods bring out the true overclocker

471503[/snapback]

yeah, only overclockers, mad scientists, and idiots modify hardware... it's a thin thin line betwen genius and madness :D

... oh and stupidity :lol:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only OC to a safe margin. I don't change any voltages and such. I can't afford anything other than stock cooling, and I can't afford replacements. my video card is oc'd, but not by much!

I have a

im new to this, but ill try anything once. if it breaks then i go nuts wishing i never did it.

I do get weary tho on what im doing an some times i do mess with things even tho i dont know what it does.

Its the way ive learned about computers

:)

true, if i had limitless cash i'd have an FX and EE rig... but i don't have limitless cash, so i oc instead :)

that said, if i had top of the line hardware i'd still oc it lol

471712[/snapback]

Yeah so would I, i just likke ppl using "faster" CPUs than mine crying when mine out benches theirs.....