Self Stats Thread

silkster

ok let me guess! ...Afghanistan? Irak?

Not even close. Even if you guess it after typing all the countries in the world I won't tell simply because I don't want other noobs from there to stumble upon this post and then be all like "heey dude I'm also from there wuts up...you like PCs?? I like PC's..bla bla bla"

Then I'd have to say "Just freakin' mind your own business." Which would probably make the other guy start flaming or god knows what, as those people aren't that bright.

Edited by ballist1x

Not even close. Even if you guess it after typing all the countries in the world I won't tell simply because I don't want other noobs from there to stumble upon this post and then be all like "heey dude I'm also from there wuts up...you like PCs?? I like PC's..bla bla bla"

Then I'd have to say "Just freakin' mind your own business." Which would probably make the other guy start flaming or god knows what, as those people aren't that bright.

I see! I thought you thought people could have prejudices against you... :)

^

I always imagined you as a giant masculine german man, had no idea you werent even 21.

-ha ha- i almost wonder if not posting these things and letting peoples brains create their own image of people lol.

i almost wonder if not posting these things and letting peoples brains create their own image of people lol.
I thought the same thing in the picture thread (and the voice thread), it almost ruins the perception of the members you know.

Even knowing what a bunch of you guys look like I still directly correlate your posts with your avatars.

Even if I know it isn't you because I've seen your picture, your avatar being someone famous or your avatar is a cartoon I still picture the avatar the one posting...

:unsure: