I Inhaled A Fly Today Threw My Nose...

Coolzero101

that's really disturbing that you snorted a fly.

don't go to the doctor, it'll die and get eatern by all the bacteria in your body. And if i'm wrong you'll have flies coming out of your nose someday.

^^  I'm guessin a bird...but that's pretty absurd.

470108[/snapback]

Wow.... someone else who remembers that! :P Let's just hope it doesn't get to the point where he has to swallow a horse. He'll be dead of course.

hahahahaha....now this is funny...Snorting flies, that is a new one lol. Did it give you much of a high? lol....I have never swallowed a fly, but I have swallowed a spider (was not fun). You will be fine though as long as it went on down. If it got stuck in your nose or something then you may want to have a Dr. or someone get it out.

Man nothing cool like that ever happens to me... the closest thing was I had a huge crane fly attack my face this morning in the shower, then it hit the water and fell to the ground. It was still scary though. I hate bugs.

you will be fine, it will come out eventually, if it is still in your sinus then dont wory about it. i have had corn and stuff accidentally go up my sinuses when i cough but it comes out within an hour or 2.

First I just want to say eww...secondly lol...anyway, like all the guys have said i'm sure it prolly went on down ure throat..otherwise you could blow it out your nose...i'm still not exactly sure how you were able to suck a fly up your nose so quickly...but umm...i'm sure ure ok....me i'd be at the doc having my stomach pumped or something...ick.