Sign in to follow this  
JerrDogg77

Need Help Badly

well, i am in a bit of a bind. i am taking a political science class called contemporary international problems, and i have to right a reseach paper. i was supposed to hand in a research proposal stating what my paper is about , yesterday. I ahve racked my brain and i cant think of anything. so pleasepleaseplease throw some ideas at me. it has to be a topic dealing with the world, like globalization, or something like that. i know there are some smart people out there, please help me.

i was gonna do something on the un, like how when something happens the us is the only one sending troops and aid to help. nbut it is too general i think, so i was gonna do it on military humanitarianism, but all i can find is papers that other people have written on it.

What about on dependance of oil on other nataions? Poverty in the world? About north korea or Iran?

well im not sure if i could find mych info on those. we have to be able to give our solution to the problem, like what could we do to fix it.

EDIT: ok i have decided to do my paper on : How does the death of Yasser Arafat affect the peace process between Isael and Palestine.

well im not sure if i could find mych info on those.  we have to be able to give our solution to the problem, like what could we do to fix it.

EDIT: ok i have decided to do my paper on :  How does the death of Yasser Arafat affect the peace process between Isael and Palestine.

468466[/snapback]

That is a good topic.

well im not sure if i could find mych info on those.  we have to be able to give our solution to the problem, like what could we do to fix it.

EDIT: ok i have decided to do my paper on :  How does the death of Yasser Arafat affect the peace process between Isael and Palestine.

468466[/snapback]

That is an excellent topic. Just make sure you know the history about the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Also it is the peace process between Isreal and the Palestinian Authority (Currently their is no Palestine)

I am a Poly Sci major and Israeli so if you have any questions about this topic let me know.