"system"

climberdude

When i turn on my computer, it runs very, very slowly. There is a process called "System", and it is using 99 percent of the proc time. I cant kill it, and it renders my computer useless. Should i re-install windows.

When i turn on my computer, it runs very, very slowly. There is a process called "System", and it is using 99 percent of the proc time. I cant kill it, and it renders my computer useless. Should i re-install windows.

467017[/snapback]

Oh thats funny, he ends System.

On my windows system at work, there's this 'system idle process' that always uses 99% of my cpu. They must have protected it real well, 'cause I can never 'end task' on it...

It must some type of "big brother" spyware thing on my computer right?

On my windows system at work, there's this 'system idle process' that always uses 99% of my cpu.  They must have protected it real well, 'cause I can never 'end task' on it...

It must some type of "big brother" spyware thing on my computer right?

467623[/snapback]

Umm, are you joking?

:smack:

Guys Aprils fools days is over. Stop messing with System processes, what do they have to do to make you guys understand, put skulls and cross bones on them for you not to touch.

Guys Aprils fools days is over. Stop messing with System processes, what do they have to do to make you guys understand, put skulls and cross bones on them for you not to touch.

467914[/snapback]

No bc then they would be pirates, and they would have to get rid of that :lol: