Coolest Cases?

I am planning to build a dual processor machine,a nd i need a case that will keep cool. Is there a particular case company that i should check out, or could i just modifyany case to accept more fans?

I say the Lian Li PC75 (or 75b) these are the same as one mentioned by zigen, but it has a window :)

also, th 6070 would be good or the Lian-Li PC-V2100 (or B) , these are all high quality aluminum cases :) the best of the best :)

I like the Coolermaster CMStacker. It's comes with 2 120mm fans, and an 80mm blowhole + fan, and it's got options for additional 120mm's up front and an 80mm in the side. I haven't worked with any other full tower cases, so I couldn't offer an opinion on them.

If cash is an issue (when isn't it) the Chenbro gaming Bomb or Xspider (not the hideous mkII) has been accredited by Intel for thermal management, very open case with 120mm and 92mm fans, nice to build into with lots of room and costing practically nothing. Not very glamorous though!

i want a Tt Armor case.. even tho they look very alike to the CM Stacker..

466857[/snapback]

WHAT?!!? A Tt product that looks like a CM product that came out a few months earlier? What the hell!? Ban Tt.

i want a Tt Armor case.. even tho they look very alike to the CM Stacker.. the Armor seems to appeal to me more

466857[/snapback]

WHAT?!!?  A Tt product that looks like a CM product that came out a few months earlier?  What the hell!?  Ban Tt.

466868[/snapback]

lol, dang right! :D

I dont like that case anyways, too many holes on the front :D

lol, dang right! :D

I dont like that case anyways, too many holes on the front :D

466872[/snapback]

I've built systems with the Armor and the Stacker. I don't like the length of the stackers' cables at all, makes a gobbled mess if the majority of the headers on a mainboard are to the bottom left. The Armor doesn't have this issue as the USB and Firewire are on the top. The one two things that annoy me about the Armor are, 1, the tiny wing doors at the front, ABSOLUTELY useless. The second thing is mounting a PSU inside the case, you need to be a contorsionist to get one into the case. The only aluminums I like are the Chiftec server towers and the Lian-Li's (cept the V1000).

I like the Coolermaster CMStacker.  It's comes with 2 120mm fans, and an 80mm blowhole + fan, and it's got options for additional 120mm's up front and an 80mm in the side.  I haven't worked with any other full tower cases, so I couldn't offer an opinion on them.

466748[/snapback]

yea. I considered using those, they have so many fan options, Kinda pricey though, Im in the market for a new case aswell I think i mighht look at these