Sign in to follow this  
red930

...my Productions Keeps Falling!

idont get it. my production has gone from about 700 points per day to about 500 and now going into the 400 range. i haven't lost any processors, haven't had them down for any time. i meaqn nothing has hapened to them, yet i get about 75% of the points i used to. anyone know why this would happen?

yea I go through stretches of that myself. I was averaging around 900ppd for quite some time and now I am in a funk at about 500-600ppd, but I have also had 5 rigs go down in this funk as well so atleast I have a reason lol. Are you sure you haven't just gotten a bunch of big units that are taking longer or something?

yea i'm up and down between 300 and 550 .. its normal depending on usagel and what WUs you get

I know about the last week I have been having trouble sending completed WUs, they would not even go to the collection server, I even tried to manully send them. Usually the next day or 2 they would send, I have had as many as 4 completed WUs on different machines at different times. I do not know if its my server which seems to be working fine or Standfords servers or something in between, I even checked and the particular server was operational. I have not had this bad of times getting WUs in to the server ever I think its something to do with SP2 on xp, win 2000 Pro I have made no changes on those machines and was having problems with them. About a mile down the road at the office same server etc. no problems. Maybe I am running to many machines with 1 router 24 some wired some wireless?

:foldon:

yeah my production gets cut almost in half when i don't get 600 point WUs... some WUs are nasty and give me like 150ppd or less on my A64... usual is more like 300+

There has been a huge decline in 600 pointers. I have one right now though.

My production was going south for a couple of weeks. Looks like it's headed the other way right now. I've gotten it back up to 2700ppd - it was down below 2200 for a while.

BTW Nerm - I've submitted 117 of the 600 point WUs :P

If Im not mistaken you can put 256 PCs on a router ? Not that Id want to test that but its what I read, at least for my Linksys.

Fold On !

You're probably getting a lot less 600 point WU's.

466359[/snapback]

No I am not getting the 600s like I was, now its just one every once in awhile so I added a couple more machines to help make for it, the power went out yesterday or day before I can not remember because it went out about a week ago also. I just got back from the office those 3 machines were off so it must have been yesterday I know I stayed up late (about 4am) trying to get the 24 machines back going here at home, now I am going to recheck all of them since I have time and make sure there all running ok. Its a mess when the power goes out, oh well its out of my control, maybe some day I will be able to by battery back ups for them all.Right before that all that I had a hard drive go out on a 3.0C to, so its been a mad house around here to say the least.

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner