Complete Computer

Whitelightning

Selling one of my babys...Need the cash as the ex-wife is leaving me with all our debt....lol

Intel 2.4c Northwood CPU with Hyperthreading 800mhz fsb - Brand New- Overclocks to 3ghz on stock voltage-Retail Boxed

Asus P4P800 SE Motherboard - Retail boxed - Brand New

1 Gig (2x512) Samsung PC3200 Ram- Brand New

Nvidia FX-5200 with an Iceberq 4 cooler on it.

20 Gig Maxtor HD

56x cdrom

Floppy

350watt antec PSU- Brand New

Black Case with side window-Brand New

1x120mm Rear Exhaust fan - Brand New

1x80 Blue LED side fan - Brand New

1x80mm Blow hole fan - Brand New

1x80mm Front intake fan - Brand New

The system is mint. Pic is below. I am in Canada but can ship to the US.

Bummer that you have to sell it off man,

Wish i had the money to get it, but i just recently had to sell one of my older rigs to pay off a speeding ticket <_<

Good luck selling it, it looks like a decent setup.

Hienrich

I am half tempted to buy it just to keep you from folding away from me again. I caught up and you took off again you big jerk lol j/k. :) anywayz PM me with how much you want for it.

I am half tempted to buy it just to keep you from folding away from me again. I caught up and you took off again you big jerk lol j/k. :) anywayz PM me with how much you want for it.

465611[/snapback]

Well it kills me to sell it....I will lose 2 instances of folding. But with the ex trying to screw me I have no choice...but I will be back....be back I say :lol: As for the price...throw out some offers....all parts are new...except the floppy...lol.

I would love to make an offer but i would hate to insult you :( I cant afford what it's worth. But if you PM me with what you would LIKE to get i may see if i can get a more moniterily inclined friend to look at it.

Selling one of my babys...Need the cash as the ex-wife is leaving me with all our debt....lol

=

What a skank

anyway. i wish you luck in selling it. im sorta intrested in the ram, ut ill have to thnik about it