I Love Wow Support!

Byron

Hey guys, i am so happy right now. lat night i purchased World Of Warcraft after work, and When I got home, i realized that the bottom of the box was cut open, and when I opened it up, the cd key was partially rubbed off. Well I contacted wow's billing support today, and I spoke with Chris C. And he helped me out to retrieve the missing numbers. It took a little bit of time, and right when he told me that he was able to retrieve it, i accidently hit a link a friend sent me and it popped up on our conversation. Well a few minutes later He sent me an email that had the full cd key! I just htought I would share my story about wow tech support and how great they are.

I agree, i had a steam cs cd key that i bought on clearance from work, and it was used, so i contacted them, sent pictures and everything, but I havent heard back for them. oh well it was a $7.00 game and i've already got a valid account.

/me hates valve

youd think with the order # and confirmation email i could retrieve a lost password right?nope

back to the topic, i have heard many good things about blizzards WoW support, doctored or not i wouldnt be suprised if they would do that