What Happened?

Okay, i have been having some problems w/ my mobo so i'm going to rma it, however i stuck it back into my computer to try and mess around w/ it some more and i blew the fuse in my PSU. no big deal cuz i can just replace it, but what would cause the fuse to blow? could something on my mobo short and cause it to blow? or does the fuse only blow if there is a short inside the psu itself? just curious. i'm hoping it was just the mobo that blew the fuse. cuz that means the psu is fine. i guess i'll find out after i replace the fuse and plug the psu in by itself and see if it blows. eh my poor computer is broke and now im on my g/f's Dell. eh, hard times... lol

u might wanna b really careful about that psu if it blows again on ur new components u could b toasty for even longer i really have no idea wut the cause was of ur psus case but the mobo prolly caused it if it was havn problems neway

well i think my psu is going to be fine (i'll know for sure when i replace the fuse later). I think when i took out my mobo, i dropped a screw and didnt see it when i put the mobo back in. well, basically the screw was underneath the mobo when i went to turn it on and it shorted something. My UPS started sounding the alarm and the PSU when POP! and blew its fuse. Everything seems to be ok, except the mobo which was basically toast newayz. I guess this is why its so much better to buy a good PSU cuz i think it protected everything else from the dangerous current. Newayz, i sent the board off to MSI for an RMA. Hopefully i will get it back soon. i'll post again later to let ya know for sure if the PSU survived. i dont think it will be a problem. after work i will pick up the fuse from radio shack and install it. :)