3k In 05...struggling

Puck

heh yea, thats the only one that doesnt fit in the same score range as mine :D(I want a cookie too!) Great 03 score...most I've pulled was about 7250, I'll probably max at like 7400. Well, there goes my fun...that was without the meatlocker, and stock cooler on top of that :P. Musta been a great card in its day - bet your not regretting that x800 series card though ;).

I'm only 20 pts away from front page among all drivers...would be there by now, but I'm 2 hours away from my house at a barbeque a friend of the families is having this weekend, and last run I did while I was home I musta screwed up one of the tweak settings, because the third test, sea monster, failed while loading with some "failure to load textures from memory" error box, lol. If I cant pinpoint the change I made that did it, I'll just reinstall the drivers and go for it again...that posted score was at 455mhz, but it benched fine up to the error at 460mhz with very few artifacts(a couple dots of snow on far trees in nature). 5 mhz and a little more driver tweaks should net me 20 pts...the differences among most front page scores are only like .3 fps... I'll hit the first page by monday when I head back home - its only 20 pts ;)

yea that 9800pro was a beast lol. with a vmod and some decent cooling I am sure I could have set some record's. I may still go for some 9800pro record's when my PS unit gets in and if I can get tbone to cooperate lol. :P

yea that 9800pro was a beast lol. with a vmod and some decent cooling I am sure I could have set some record's. I may still go for some 9800pro record's when my PS unit gets in and if I can get tbone to cooperate lol. :P

463771[/snapback]

I'm just waiting for you to get your PS.

I'm just waiting for you to get your PS.

463801[/snapback]

lol that makes two of us haha. I think I am cursed to not get this unit, it seems everything has gone wrong to slow my getting it. grrrr oh well life goes on lol.