Using My Hdd At A School Dance

Vasto

Ok, so my school's Techno club is putting on a "rave" in 2 weeks. I have a lot of music on my computer (a lot isn't techno, but you can't listen to techno for 3 hours straight), my friend has a lot of music on his computer. We will most likely be using his computer, but I was wondering if I could attach me IDE 160gb HDD in his computer. My HDD has 2 partitions (one is the boot drive). I really don't want my HDD to get messed up. My question is that can I hook my HDD up in his computer along with his (even though both will have boot drives). And also, will windows know to re-letter my HDD on his computer, but leave the lettering alone on mine?

I have a lot of music on my computer (a lot isn't techno, but you can't listen to techno for 3 hours straight)

461525[/snapback]

lol, who says?

on a train journey easily, on a flight, like 10 hours, at a proper rave, maybe like 10-12 hours whilst dancing, or going on fairground rides or otherwise entertaining yourself...

3 hours isn't really long, most club nights are 5 hours long at the very least, even a really small techno gig would be 4 hours...

:D